Sustainable IT Practitioner (SIP)
Brief About The Program
Information Technology is Business and in non-IT companies the enabler of Business. Now we see a lot of convergence between IT and non-IT. Everyday new technology is coming up and being used like AI/ML, Data Science, Blockchain. Many more organizations are embarking on their Digital Transformation journey. These are all leading to more and more use of energy and also increasing the Carbon Footprint.
We need to practice IT keeping the planet and environment in mind so that we can reap the benefits of the new technology and still not harm the environment.
On the other hand, use of IT helps organizations to become more sustainable. IT can be the enabler and also help in their Sustainability journey.
All these requires good understanding of the concepts. The first step in the Awareness – Consciousness – Enablement methodology for successful Sustainability Initiative is Awareness. Starting from the Board to the Execution Level Employees needs to be trained. A framework like BRSR requires the organization to declare the trainings conducted at each level with proof.
Thus by undertaking this workshop the organization gains by:
- Understanding of the Impact of IT in the Sustainability Journey
- Understand how to practice Sustainable IT, a significant portion of Carbon Footprint contributor
- Helps to build a more resilient organization
- Comply with Regulatory Requirements
Training on Sustainable IT will help organizations to be ready and more efficient in implementing Sustainability.
Organizations who are able to practice Sustainable IT will have the following advantages:
- Environmental Impact Reduction
- Cost Savings
- Enhanced CSR and ESG Value
- Improved Compliance and Regulatory Adherence
- Helps organization to be more Innovative and Competitive
- Make a positive Societal Impact
Who Should Attend?
This course is for:
- Senior and Mid – Management in IT
- Any IT Practitioners
- Infrastructure and Operations
- DevOps, DevSecOps and SRE Practitioners
- Platform Engineers
What is Sustainable IT
Puzzle pieces of Sustainable IT
Sustainable IT with DevSecOps, SRE, VSM
Enabling Sustainability in Non-IT by IT
Virtual Instructor Led / Physical
2 days / 4 virtual session of 4 hours each
|India||September 29th and 30th|
October 14th and 15th
Need more information on our courses?