ESG Proficient Director Program
Brief About The Program
Sustainability is at the top of the mind of all CEOs and is an important topic for the Board. Strong ESG Practices are being driven primarily by regulators, investors and stakeholders. Climate change and evolving business challenges are forcing companies to reassess their ESG Risks. Funding and Regulations are decisively moving towards “Sustainability” driven.
The Board is ultimately responsible for creating and driving the company’s Sustainability and ESG agenda. To make them ready this course is important. The ESG Proficient Directors is aimed at preparing you for a Board position to contribute as an ESG proficient Director.
- Make the Board Ready on Sustainability and ESG Concepts and Knowledge
- Help the understand the various Frameworks like GRI, BRSR, etc.
- Learn What and How of Materiality Assessment
- Learn how to incorporate Sustainability in the organization Strategy and Policies
- Learn about the Sustainability Governance and Oversight
- How to change the culture of the organization to adopt Sustainability
- Understand about how to become Independent Director Qualification Exam in India (Optional)
- Get ESG Director’s Proficiency Kit
- 24-month complementary listing on Open ESG Proficient Director Database
Who Should Attend?
- Board Memebers
- Leadership Team
- Senior Management
- Anyone who aspires to be a director and is curious about sustainability
- ESG Proficient Business – Role of Leadership and Impact of Strategy
- Sustainability Policy & Strategy Analysis
- Materiality Mapping, Stakeholder Mapping and Practitioner’s Scorecard
- Industry Sustainability Report Analysis
- Sustainability Governance and Oversight
- Integrating ESG Practice in Organization Culture
- Upcoming ESG Regulations impacting business globally
- Preparing for Independent Director Qualification Exams (India)
Virtual Instructor Led / Physical
3 days / 6 virtual session of 4 hours each
Need more information on our courses?