Sustainability Reporting Practitioner
Brief About The Program
Sustainability Reporting is becoming a mandate for in different countries from the Government, Regulatory Authorities and Financial Institutes. It is also becoming prevalent that organizations are taken to court for false claims in their published reports.
This course will help sustainability practitioners to understand the nuances of Reporting as per the various standards and also help them to be ready to do their own reporting or even be prepared with the information for the external consultant to prepare the report. It is also important for the Leadership and Senior Managers to be able to analyze the report created by consultants for usability and take necessary improvement to achieve the targets set.
- Will help the participant to effectively analyze Sustainability report and gain the capability evaluate the Business Usability of the report and advice companies on its integration into the organization culture
- Be able to write reports that meet the framework requirements and the requirements of investors and regulators, with respect to their transparency and reliability
Who Should Attend?
- CSOs, CFOs, CSs
- Leadership Team
- Sustainability Practitioners
- Aspiring Report Consultants
- Anyone curious to gain knowledge on Sustainability Reporting
- Key concepts of Climate Change and Sustainability
- Sustainability Report: Introduction and familiarization
- Materiality Mapping
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Practitioner’s Scorecard
- Stakeholder Communication
- Sustainability Reporting Assurance
- Integrating Sustainability Reporting within Organization culture & Participant presentation on Report Assurance
Virtual Instructor Led / Physical
3-4 days / 6-8 virtual session of 4 hours each
Need more information on our courses?