SRE for PMs, POs, and SDMs (Partner program)
Brief About The Program
The need of the hour is to be able to adapt to changing Customer Expectations, providing value on one hand and on the other hand take benefit of the rapid changing technology to enable the value creation. This requires us to change our ways of working.
By implementing DevSecOps, organizations can build more secure and resilient software, reduce security risks, and improve their overall security posture.By implementing SRE, organizations can improve the reliability and availability of their systems, reduce the time required to detect and resolve incidents, and ultimately provide a better user experience for their customers.
DevSecOps and SRE are complimentary and we need to have a holistic approach. By implementing DevSecOps and SRE we will be able to make our Systems much more Resilient, providing better Customer Experience and thus creating better Value for the Customer.Top of Form
Who should attend?
- DevSecOps, DevOps Practitioners
- SRE Practitioners
- Anyone working in the Development, Operations, Security, Testing
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Technical Product Managers
- Anyone interested to learn about the topics
- Get to know the right concepts about the subject
- Learn how to implement them in their area of work in the right way
- Able to deliver greater value to the customers, business, partners and employees
- Be more efficient and effective
- Have more time to innovate
- What problems does SRE solve for products/ services?
- Where does SRE stand with similar approaches like ITIL, DevOps, and Platform Engineering?
- How to get started with SRE adoption for a product team?
- How to define and ‘own’ product reliability with SLIs and SLOs?
- How to define and use error budgets to limit business risks and accelerate innovation?
- How to measure and mature UX-related business-critical factors using data analytics?
- What is the impact on product backlog when working with SRE teams?
- How to enable observability (log, metrics, traces) in a product by design?
- What are the key metrics to measure the success of SRE?
- What kind of maturity model can teams use to continuously improve?
Virtual Instructor Led / Physical
1 day/ 2 virtual session of 4 hours each
Need more information on our courses?