Security & Resilience Practitioner Program (SRP)
Brief About The Program
Today’s Digital Transformation is about continually optimizing value delivery. Everyone is moving to cloud and using AI/ML, Data Science and increasing use of IoT devices. Security has become the most critical aspect and hence DevSecOps is the only option to bring the set of practices and approach that combines, Software Development, IT Operation, Security, Cloud Services with one common shared objective of delivering Value. To deliver value we need the systems to be resilient. A system is not resilient if it is not secure.
We need to look at resilience from both Operational and Security side to deliver better and secure user experience. This is also becoming a compliance need for every organization and more so in regulated domains.
Tools are the enablers and we need to go beyond Tools to implement proper DevSecOps and build Resilience in the entire enterprise systems.
- Understand the concepts of Digital Transformation, Resilience, Value Stream Management, DevSecOps and SRE
- Learn how to deliver value for Customer, Business, Partners and Employees
- How to work together in the Value Stream bringing all the approaches together
- Make Systems more Resilient and reduce outages
- Deliver better customer experience
- Deliver better by working more efficiently and effectively with the Service Providers
- Work efficiently with Security SMEs and GRC Experts
- Reduce Cost and get better ROI
- Deliver Value faster
Who should attend?
- Security SMEs
- IT Managers
- IT Heads and Practice Heads
- DevOps Engineers
- Solution Architects and Value Stream Architects
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters
- Product Owners and Product Managers
- Digital Transformation Initiate Teams
- Anyone interested to learn how to make their systems Resilient
Levers for Resilience
Value Stream Management Experience
Working with Service Providers
Virtual Instructor Led / Physical
3 days / 6 virtual session of 4 hours each
Need more information on our courses?