DOIS Awards 2023 is being organized by DevOps India Summit. This is the third year of this global award on DevOps and SRE. This year we are recognizing the
excellence in the area of DevSecOps, SRE, Value Stream Management, Resilience, Cybersecurity and Sustainable IT.
While organizations are practicing DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE for quite some time now, we still see that a lot of the organizations are doing it wrong and still have a long way to go. With the current economic crisis, layoffs, and the rapid rise of cyber-attacks, Resilience and Sustainability becomes the most critical considerations for the CXOs. Time is for evolutionary transformation, co-creating value. We need to adopt New Ways of Working using DevSecOps, SRE, Value Stream Management, Project to Product approach, all in conjunction.
DevOps India Summit Awards 2023 will be open to the following and Awards nomination will be accepted from across the globe
- DevSecOps, SRE, VSM, Cybersecurity / Resilience and Sustainable IT implementation
- Product Vendors
- System Integrators
The judgement will be based on the following:
- Final Outcome and Improvement
- Uniqueness of the solution
- Innovative Toolchain architecture
Why nominate for DOIS Awards 2023?
- This is the third time a global award is being organized from India as part of the prestigious DOIS event, after the grand success of DOIS21 Awards and DOIS22 Awards.
- The winners will be highlighted in the DOIS23 Physical event in-front of a large number of delegates and stalwarts of DevSecOps, SRE, VSM, Resilience and Sustainable IT Practitioners.
- The winners will also be highlighted on social media and their good work will be showcased.
- It endorses you for the good work done by the expert jury consisting of global experts in the respective area. This will help organizations to reward their team, as people are most important to the organizations.
- It helps organizations to position themselves as the industry leader and helps improve the organization profile.
- Finally, it also gives you the opportunity to network with a large number of fellow practitioners across the globe.
- Each Award winner will get 2 complimentary DOIS23 event pass.
Award categories & Award Titles
- Excellence in DevSecOps Leadership Awards : Recognizes outstanding leadership in implementing DevSecOps in the organization or customer organization which has helped in better value creation.
- Visionary VSM (Value Stream Management) Leader Award: Acknowledges outstanding leadership in implementing VSM in the organization or customer organization which has helped in better value creation.
- Outstanding DevSecOps Practitioner Award: Honours the outstanding personal contribution in implementing DevSecOps practices in the project helping to deliver better, faster and safer.
- Product of the Year in DevSecOps: Honours the DevSecOps Product Organization for their product which has helped multiple customers globally to easily and efficiently implement DevSecOps practice and create value.
- DevSecOps Culture Transformation Award: Honours the outstanding work by the team in implementing DevSecOps practices in the project helping to deliver better, faster and safer by changing the Culture of the Organization / Project / Value Stream.
- VSM Tool of the Year Award: Honours the VSM Product Organization for their product which has helped multiple customers globally to easily and efficiently implement DevSecOps practice and create value.
- DevSecOps and SRE Automation Excellence Award: Honours the outstanding work by the team in implementing DevSecOps and SRE practices in the project helping to deliver better, faster and safer by bringing in New Automation.
Dr. Niladri Choudhuri
Points to be Noted:
- Award Nominations will be accepted only with the payment of the entry fee. Entry fee is non-refundable.
- Award Nomination will be taken through the Award Nomination Form link available on the website.
- Last date of submission of Awards nomination is October 25, 2023.
- All work submitted should have been completed before April 30, 2023, and started not earlier than January 1, 2022. The submission should have substantiation of the claims for each of the Selection Criteria.
- The decisions of the Jury will be final.
- Winners will be informed 20 days prior to the event. However, winner announcement will be done during the Award function in the DevOps Asia Summit 2023 on Nov 18th
- The organizers reserve all the rights to share about the winning submissions through social media or in form of an e-book or book.