DOAS23 Call For Speakers
Digital Transformation in the Cloud – Reliable and Secure Value Delivery
(Intelligent and Efficient Outcomes using DevSecOps, SRE, OpenSource, AIOPs/MLOps, DataOps, and BlockChain technologies in a Sustainable manner)
9AM to 6PM (SGT), FRIDAY, 28th JULY 2023
Points to be Noted
- DevOps Asia Summit 2023 joyfully invites nominations for speaking opportunity in the conference. Last date for submission of nomination is 15th Nov, 2022
- The theme is “Digital Transformation in the Cloud – Reliable and Secure Value Delivery: (Intelligent and Efficient Outcomes using DevSecOps, SRE, OpenSource, AIOPs/MLOps, DataOps, and BlockChain technologies in a Sustainable manner)”
- All topics should be related to the theme -Opensource, AIOps, MLOps, DataOps, and Blockchain should be presented as how they have been used in further improving the DevSecOps and SRE implementation, thus enabling better value realization.
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words and the content should revolve around sharing knowledge and experience. Product specific content will not be accepted. The product vendor companies also must come with customer and showcase the customer journey and how their product has helped.
- The nominations will be evaluated by the panel of SMEs and the Jury.
- The shortlisting process consists of 2 stages. First shortlisting will be based on the relevance of the topic and the value add capacity presented in the abstract. The second shortlisting will be on the basis of the presentations and video submitted on the topic that gets shortlisted.
Based on our past experiences, weightage is given to case studies of how the implementation is done and its benefits for customer/business. Technical presentations can be done showing the usage of technology in co-creating value by the supplier and customer.
Organizational approvals, if applicable, shall be taken before submission of nomination.
A speaker shall be allowed to have not more than 1 co-speaker, if he/she wants to have one.
After the first shortlisting, Speakers or Co-speakers cannot be changed.
The duration of Speaker session will be 30 mins. All CFS speakers will be speaking in parallel tracks at any point of time.
The travelling and lodging cost shall be borne by the speakers on their own. DOAS shall not bear or reimburse the travel and lodging cost for speakers.
Recordings of all sessions will be available free to all speakers and registered delegates for viewing on the website after the event completion.
The presentations and videos will be DOAS property and they can be shared with participants and others who may want to buy. It can also be commercially published in any form giving author the credit.